Abiding Hope Preschool offers extended hours. Extended care is a flexible program designed for parents who need additional care. Children can be signed up in advance or daily.
Hours for extended care will be as follows unless otherwise stated:
- Before School: 7:00 – 9:00 am; Please note: children who arrive before 9:00 am and are signed into extended care will be charged a minimum of $8.00-$9.00 depending on age)
- Breakfast is offered each day for $1.50.
- After school: 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm at a charge of $9.00 per hour for Littles and $8.00 per hour for children ages 2.5 and up. Please note: This service has a minimum of a 1 hour charge, after the 1st hour it is billed by the 1/2 hour.
Parents can utilize extended care every day, regardless of regular preschool schedules. Afternoon care is also open to school age siblings up to age 13 years.
- The fee schedule for extended care is separate from monthly tuition costs and is billed monthly
- Daily rate: $9.00 per hour for Littles and $8.00 per hour for children ages 2.5 and up
- Fees rounded to the nearest half hour
- Rest time will be provided when child is checked into extended care at 1:00 pm
- After school snacks are provided